Hope House of Myrtle Beach is a nonprofit organization committed to providing a healthy environment for registered Myrtle Beach High School students who are designated homeless or otherwise burdened by circumstances beyond their control and who are actively completing their academic requirements to receive a high school diploma.
This holiday season Be Good would like to help provide a more festive Christmas for these teenagers. We are holding a firm-wide drive to collect items off their wish-list as well as extra items that would bring joy to these teens.
Clothing items always needed in all adult sizes (male & female):
- shoes, coats, sweaters, sweatpants, hoodies, skirts, shorts, shirts
- underwear (must be new), briefs, panties, bras t-shirts and socks
Hygiene items always needed:
- toothpaste and toothbrush
- shampoo and conditioner
- hair care products (including African-American)
- comb and brush
- hair accessories
- feminine hygiene products
- towels & washcloths
Year-round items always needed:
- Blankets and pillows
- Sporting goods
- School supplies
- Snack items
- Bus passes
- Any denomination of gift cards to Wal Mart.
- Visa or Master Card gift cards are also good and are used to pay doctors, pharmacies, etc.